Home » Tour Packages » Golden Triangle Tours » Golden Triangle 5 Nights/6 Days
Golden Triangle 5 Nights/6 Days
Tour Duration : 5 Nights/6 Days
Jaipur, Agra and Delhi; very known and famous tourist destinations of India. Through these any of the corners of India is conveniently visited by the tourists. This is the best way to start your journey with this golden triangle. By reading the further details, it will be clear as to how amazing it is going to be.
• Hotels will accommodate for 05 nights on the basis of Bed and Breakfast.
• Airport transfers with staff assistance.
• A warm welcome at Delhi airport on arrival.
• Transport will be Air-conditioned.
• At Amber Fort there will be Elephant / Jeep ride (one way only while going up).
• Wherever available a Guide will be provided; well versed with speaking English.
• All taxes are currently applicable.
• Entrance fee of any kind.
• Travel Insurance.
• Supplement of any peak season.
• All sort of personal level expenses such as drinks, telephone, laundry bills etc.
• Any type of Tips and porter charges
• Any additional expenses incurred due to any flight delay or cancellation, weather conditions, political closures, technical faults etc.
• Any other service/s not specified above.
Day 01: Welcome to Delhi
For refreshing tour in India, our coordinators will lead you to the very basic tour of India which is actually to be covered first. We will direct and welcome you at Delhi hotel. After the journey, one would prefer rest and just love to sit back at hotel and feel the glory of the city followed by dinner. This place is amazing to stay overnight.
Day 02: Delhi
Begin with exciting exploration of Delhi old and new city. India Car N Tours will take you to Laxmi Narayan Temple, Jama Masjid, Humayun’s Tomb, Parliament House, India Gate, Red Fort, Gandhi Memorial and Qutub Minar Complex, according to the way taken. After completing all these, you can visit Delhi’s main marketplace for shopping for which everyone is crazy about. Stay overnight in the Delhi hotel itself.
Day 03: Delhi - Agra (216 kms, 4-5 hrs drive)
Now it is the time to leave Delhi and get set for the road trip to Agra in the morning. Hotel Check-in would be done as and when you reach Agra. Get refreshed quickly and start with the Agra Fort, Itmad-Ud-Daulah and Taj Mahal. Stay at hotel for the night at Agra.
Day 04: Agra - Jaipur (240 kms, 4-5 hrs drive)
After the fantastic exploration of Agra, another road trip in the morning for Jaipur. If you are interested in Mughal emperor’s royalty, then you can visit the place in between your ride. The place is known as Fathepur sikri. For the first day in Jaipur, get the sequence of places to be covered such as Jama Masjid, Birbal Bhawan, Panch Mahal, Jodha Bai Palace and Buland Darwaza. Move into your already checked in hotel at Jaipur.
Day 05: Jaipur
Now, the day is completely for the Jaipur heritage exploration. Here, you will not only enjoy the monument place but also the ride which will be by an elephant to Amber Fort in the morning. Later cover the other monuments like Nawab Sahab ki Haveli, City Palace, Jantar Mantar and the local bazaars to do roam and shop a bit of Rajasthan’s style. Take your themed dinner at Grand Chokhi Dhani of whose you might have heard but the best one is in Jaipur. Return to the hotel for your night stay.
Day 06: Jaipur - Delhi (260 kms, 5-6 hrs)
Leave for Delhi by road after your breakfast. On reaching Delhi, you just have to move to Delhi International Airport and catch your flight.